Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, after a few years of wanting one (And lurking through this forum long before joining or posting.) I've finally decided to pull the plug on a 2017 Challenger as an early 22nd Birthday gift to myself. Local dealer had a 5.7 T/A in Destroyer Grey that they had been sitting on for the last couple months so I decided to trade in my Acura (which i bought from them as well) to bring home a new toy after getting a good deal on it!

Bought it two weeks ago with 2 miles on the clock and have managed to put a whopping 300 miles on it in that time and hope to put a lot more on it this summer along with a lot of new goodies coming here pretty soon since I don't have the ability to leave things alone or stock for that matter.

Would love to post up some photos, but will have to do a bit more posting before i can get around to it.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,824 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome from Chicagoland. Pics would be nice.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the welcomes, kind of forgot about the page in all honesty being so busy with work and looking for a house the last month or so but will be more active from this point forward since I'm starting to crack down on getting more parts for the car. Finally.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hopefully the photos finally work. Been doing some more work on it lately since things finally settled down. Just did the front and rear Mopar strut bars yesterday and while I love the look and design, the rear bar just royally pissed me off, haha.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts