Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
I went to the dealership Saturday to test drive one of my dream cars and ended up trading in my Jeep Wrangler, the last few days have been a whirlwind to say the least.

I went from a manual everything Jeep to a 2018 TorRed T/A 392 with bells and whistles :grin2: I'm still pinching myself because I can't believe it's mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
Congrats my friend!! Beautiful car!! Enjoy it - pretty hard not to!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,020 Posts
Very cool, welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,635 Posts
Beautiful.......simply beautiful! Enjoy it safely.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
How hot looking is that???? Awesome! Good luck, welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Beautiful car!! I'm in the same boat, still can't believe I own mine. Makes me smile every time I get in it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beautiful car!! I'm in the same boat, still can't believe I own mine. Makes me smile every time I get in it.
I wasn't expecting to trade my Jeep in that day. I cried a little when I pulled out of the dealership, but after hitting the gas I was smiling again lol

My husband is wanting to drive it to work to show his buddies and I'm having a hard time letting go of the key :joy:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I wasn't expecting to trade my Jeep in that day. I cried a little when I pulled out of the dealership, but after hitting the gas I was smiling again lol

My husband is wanting to drive it to work to show his buddies and I'm having a hard time letting go of the key :joy:
I'm with you on that one. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've let somebody drive all of the cars I've ever owned.

I was sad too trading my last car in but that sadness didn't last very long lol.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Really sharp ride. Your face will hurt from all the smiling after a while....but it's a good kinda pain.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,619 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I'm with you on that one. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've let somebody drive all of the cars I've ever owned.

I was sad too trading my last car in but that sadness didn't last very long lol.
I'm just the opposite. I enjoy letting people drive mine.....anything. I'm definitely the odd one though.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Welcome from Maryland, and congrats on the new Challenger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts