Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everone, Hope to get some good ideas and advice on tricking out my new Challenger R/T. Looks like i found the right place. On that note im getting ready to purchase a new cat back exhuast, i'm down to either Corsa or a Borla system. Any advice on what to go with would be great.:bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Welcome, I'm a fairly new owner myself!

Both are high quality exhausts, and will sound better than stock. That said I have the Mopar (Borla) catback. It basically takes the stock sound, and makes it deeper, and louder. Best sound is during take off, and at WOT. The construction of the system is a sight to behold, and the rolled quad tips set the car off! The Borla system does drone, although I don't find it a problem., some do. I am happy with my system overall, and got a great price from a local user here. The system has a deep muscle car sound to it.

The Corsa is a great system and will really shine moderate to full throttle. It is very tame at idle and during normal cruising. Also a system that is beautifully built, and great fit. The best feature of Corsa is that they make systems that do not drone. So if that is your thing, go with Corsa. Their sound won't be as deep as Borla, but it will have a higher pitched sound.

Both are great, just a matter of which you prefer. I'd listen to each in person before buying.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Both are great, just a matter of which you prefer. I'd listen to each in person before buying.
Good advice. Look in the regional forums for meets in your area and try
and go hear them for yourself before buying. No surprises that way and you
get what you want the first time.

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger SRT in BSP
440 Posts
Welcome! Let us know what exhaust you end up with and how you like it.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts