Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well, I did it! I got out of my Camaro and moved to a 2019 Scat Pack. B5 blue, technology, plus, Nav and convenience package. I got such a great deal (at least I think I did) so I’m happy! It’s coming from New Mexico and i can’t wait for it to show up!!!

Hello and welcome!!!! Coming from a 16' Camaro as well, you will be pleased with your decision..... Enjoy to the fullest!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I did it! I got out of my Camaro and moved to a 2019 Scat Pack. B5 blue, technology, plus, Nav and convenience package. I got such a great deal (at least I think I did) so I’m happy! It’s coming from New Mexico and i can’t wait for it to show up!!!

Hello and welcome!!!! Coming from a 16' Camaro as well, you will be pleased with your decision..... Enjoy to the fullest!
Thanks!! I need it here now!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
congrats!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice,love the B-5 blue.Went with the other blue when we purchased.
LOVE that blue! Beautiful car! That was my original favorite color but me and my wife talked about it and she really liked the B5 and once I saw one I liked it a lot too.

Congrats and enjoy.

Love the B5, but I'm kind of partial to that color! Lol
Lol! Thanks! Beautiful car!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I had originally built my car online with the darker blue but when they reintroduced the PCP, I just had to switch it up. I'm glad I did in my case.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Excellent choice!

Thinking of doing any visual or performance mods?
Thanks! Not sure yet. Standard fare for my sports cars has always been intake and exhaust but my last 2 camaros were both V6. Right now the order would be:

1) protective coating

2) Possibly black racking stripes or the blacked out hood.

3) Intake

4) Analyze exhaust and possibly swap

5)headers - I’ve wanted this since my 2013 camaro but Chevy builds the manifold into the car.

I’d also really LOVE the hood pins but I couldn’t make myself pay 4K for the T/A just for the pins, intake and the black hood I wanted. Does anyone know if the pins can be added later?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had originally built my car online with the darker blue but when they reintroduced the PCP, I just had to switch it up. I'm glad I did in my case.
PCP? I originally built it online in dark blue too! Then I was trying to decide between orange, F8 green and B5 blue. I really liked the F8 green with the black stripes on the Stars and Stripes edition but after months of online looking the other day i just said, “I like this B5 blue and that’s my final decision.”

·
Registered
164 Posts
PCP? I originally built it online in dark blue too! Then I was trying to decide between orange, F8 green and B5 blue. I really liked the F8 green with the black stripes on the Stars and Stripes edition but after months of online looking the other day i just said, “I like this B5 blue and that’s my final decision.”
PCP is Plum Crazy Purple. I also considered the bright green like one of my Javelins was but the wife vetoed it.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PCP is Plum Crazy Purple. I also considered the bright green like one of my Javelins was but the wife vetoed it.
Ah! I loved a Plum purple T/A but my wife vetoed that! Lol

·
Super Moderator
12,554 Posts
Congrats ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ah! I loved a Plum purple T/A but my wife vetoed that! Lol
Cominfromcamaro,

Congrats on the car!

PCP sold my CFO (aka Mrs. jzink0883)on the Scat Pack!

Thanks! Haha CFO! I thought she’d love it but even in person she just goes, “nah, I like that orange one or the green or blue.” Lol I was shocked! Your car is beautiful!

·
Registered
427 Posts

Great looking car!! I'm surprised you could get out of Camaro, too cramped I heard:4:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
About this Discussion
48 Replies
16 Participants
Cominfromcamaro
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing