Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2020 sps ordered 5/20/20
58 Posts
Like some in this thread I'm still waiting for my car, but I think I will do tint and some frontal ppf at first. On the fence with partial hood vs full hood, if its partial I wonder if I will always see the ppf "edge" halfway past the hood. At the dealer they promised not to drill the bumper but I need a safety check pic of it, so I will be bringing zip ties for the front plate. I also ordered a safety check license plate extension piece so they don't stick that awful white sticker on the bumper. And to round things off, I have a Hurst pistol grip piece coming in and a dodge leather key fob thing coming.

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts
ZL1 Addons makes a Hellcat license plate bracket, it is attached to their towhook block. I ended up revising their plate bracket, and flipped it upside down. It's on their rock solid. Sto n go brackets can be found on your local roadway, left there after getting torn off by a parking block or scraped off from a steep driveway!

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts
Here's some ideas for mods! Make sure to buy the cool looking hose kit with the billet covers on the end. These red ones are junk.

·
Premium Member
2015 RT, Scat Pack.......Shakerrrrrr
143 Posts
Whether you have Adaptive Cruise Control or not, Stow-n-Sho front license plate bracket is a very smart choice. Yea........if you don't be careful on steeper inclines it will scrape. In 4 months I've learned how to handle the clearance. Take it off whenever you want is a great option.

Don't forget yur Oil Catch Can (y)

41 - 46 of 46 Posts