Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How's it going everyone.

So yesterday I picked up a 2018 Challenger T/A 392 with the 6-Speed Tremec Manual Transmission. I have about 100 miles on her and so far I love it. I can't wait to get out of the break in period and the PCM opens up as well as the exhaust changes.

So far the only modifications that I am thinking I want to do is a mid muffler delete and convert the single rectangle tips to dual round tips but I am going to wait till at least I hear the full exhaust notes.

I also want to lower the car but I am not sure if it is worth replacing the Bilstien high performance suspension or not. I just want lower, maybe a strut tower brace to go with it.

And obviously, tires.

Oh, I traded in a 2016 Ford Focus ST for this car.

Located in the Houston, TX area.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome from central Maryland. Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations, and welcome from central Maryland. Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! I wish I could figure out how to rotate the picture on the page and make it bigger!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,039 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the T/A.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,683 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welecome from Texas.
Question, what challenger is the least mfg?
TA 5.7 is my pick

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
I am also a former Focus ST owner. I bought a 13 ST new and then I kept it as my DD and got a 16 Challenger Scat Pack as a second car. That lasted for one year as I hated to not driving my Challenger all winter so when the AWD Challenger GT came out this year I traded in the ST on a destroyer grey GT it will be my DD from now on. I think you will enjoy the abundant RWD power of the Challenger over the FWD torque steer of the Focus ST. Here are some photos of my1957 Fiesta hatchback, my 2013 Focus hatchback and my 2016 Challenger Scat Pack. and of my new 2017 GT Challenger.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Congrats and welcome from MN! They also make quad rectangle tips if you want something that more resembles the vintage Challengers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts