Dodge Challenger Forum banner

New challenger

1352 10
I have a 2018 challenger SXT blacktop edition. I found a 2019 plum crazy challenger GT with only 13 miles at a dodge dealership near me. I am on the fence regarding trading my car in for the plum crazy challenger. Need opinions from the forum members. I have 32,000 miles on my car with no issues or problems. Thanks for your input.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2019 RT Scat Pack 6MT Sublime Green
332 Posts
I would hold off. Unless your reasoning is like you live in an area where it snows heavily and AWD is a necessity to drive the car year around.

·
Registered
2019 RT Scat Pack 6MT Sublime Green
332 Posts
It's plumb crazy purple what more needs to be said :giggle:
Ahhh.... that would be a tough one then. I know it is totally emotional, but someone said that the color is the most important option of all. The reason I dove to snatch a 2019 leftover was the color. Initially, I was going to wait until 2020 or later, but I learned that Plum Crazy and Sublime (two of THE colors) were to be discontinued. Hellrasin ain't the same as Plum Crazy! I was torn between Plum Crazy and Sublime, but the fact that I was scavenging and did not have much of a choice anyway made it easy for me :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.