Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Doc Fluty, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Welcome Doc! If you got that from Don Davis Dodge, I have some pictures of your car when I stopped there a month or so ago, sat in it, revved it up, smoked the tires, did some drifting around their dealership, went back up the ramp and parked it under the overhang roof!

(Most of that is BS except the part about sitting in it and starting it up) I "do" have pictures of it, I think! I loved that car! Almost......as much as my DWB! (from Don Davis also)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

to answer your question yes enjoy the ride love that color :thumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey Doc,

I remember you from the Ram Forum. I traded in my 09 CC 1500 about a month ago on a 10 Challenger B5 R/T. Did you trade that truck of yours in? You did a LOT of work to that baby. Congrats on the Challenger, it's a great car.

Harmsie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts