Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Hi Challenger Talk members!

We’ve received numerous requests for a sub-forum based around the upcoming Charger Daytona EV.

A sibling forum already exists for the new EV and we’ve decided that rather than split the discussion on it, those who are interested can join here:

DaytonaOwners.com

If you’re interested in the future of Mopar muscle, sign up and say hi!

We’ve also created a link node at the bottom of the site for future reference.

Happy Posting!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Great idea.
HOWEVER, why do we have many forums with a "last post date" from over 7 years ago?

Seems to me that if you'd clean up some of those old posts that nobody replies to anymore, you'd have more bandwidth available and room to post newer things and pertinent, current information.

·
Registered
856 Posts
It is a new form. After one week, they had few posts and few members. This is how this forum started, before the first 2008 SRT was sold

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
33,854 Posts
This one has a better sound

A Guy

Reactions: Willpower717

·
Registered
2018 Yellow Jacket Challenger R/T BTP,STP
25 Posts
On Saturday, I decided to rent a Tesla Model S Plaid on Turo while vacationing in Hawaii (cheap.. $175 for the day).

If Dodge can truly release a car that performs as that Plaid did, in a better looking package as they debuted (and hopefully refining that exhaust note), I would have no problem at all putting one of those in my garage.

I have never in my life experience that level of instantaneous, jaw-dropping power as I felt while behind that Plaid and I’ve been in a few ICE vehicles with comparable power output. I really hope Dodge can do it.. and keep it affordable (less than the cost of the Plaid which had a window sticker of $137,640 in the glove box).

I know for most, it’s more than just the power.. but I will recommend if you get a chance to test drive a Plaid, do so.. and I’m sure you will have high hopes for the Banshee. I had no idea what to expect from an electric car as this was my first time in one. But I’ll just say.. wow.. that is all.

Forehead Beard Motor vehicle Cap Vehicle

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts