Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

One of the Chargers has a really bright blue, almost like Ford's Grabber Blue.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I'd like to see them bring back the Plum Crazy one more time before they discontinue it.........or maybe offer it on A new Barracuda, in a soft-top?...

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
I'd like to see them bring back the Plum Crazy one more time before they discontinue it.........or maybe offer it on A new Barracuda, in a soft-top?...
Then this is your year (for color)...

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I've seen some preliminary info on model offerings and a tease of a new motor, but nothing on colors. What do you know, that I don't know?

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
I've seen some preliminary info on model offerings and a tease of a new motor, but nothing on colors. What do you know, that I don't know?
Word is a later offering for PCP and perhaps B5 for this year. That would most likely be in August if they follow their normal timeline.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Interesting! I'd take Indigo Blue over it, but I would love to see a TA in this color blue though!

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
2,728 Posts
What's next? Hot pink? :eek:hthedrama:

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What's next? Hot pink? :eek:hthedrama:
Yeah, maybe next year Dodge should have a Valentine's day ad, "his and hers" disguised as a one of those KY commercials.

Nope, Dodge ad.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Could this just be b5 blue and the way they've filtered the video, just makes it look a bit off?

Reactions: Envyous71

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Anyone remember the old "Apple Krate" Schwinn bikes? I always loved that color and would love to see it on a Challenger. Seen an SUV the other day (think it was a Toyota) that was so red with lots of metal flake going on. It was beautiful. The Octane is okay, but too dark and Torred isn't sparkly enough.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Anyone remember the old "Apple Krate" Schwinn bikes? I always loved that color and would love to see it on a Challenger. Seen an SUV the other day (think it was a Toyota) that was so red with lots of metal flake going on. It was beautiful. The Octane is okay, but too dark and Torred isn't sparkly enough.
Yeah. Old-school Candy Apple Red.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts