Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Straight from cars.com I was looking at SRT-8's on cars.com for my database if any had the dash numbers listed and saw this as one of the site's pics for 2011 Challengers. It looks kinda neat to me if it was real but then I like a metallic coppery brown so...:fight:

2011 Dodge Challenger Image Gallery

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
RS, is the expert on color availability. So far, he has not mentioned anything about any bronze colors being offered for MY 2011.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Oops. I'll bet it was a DWB 392 and they just swapped out the colors.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oops. I'll bet it was a DWB 392 and they just swapped out the colors.
I think so because of the grill trim. I just thought it was kinda cool and different.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Please don't tell me ALL the new SRT's will have the Shelby stripes!!! I thought that was for the IE Editions only....

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Please don't tell me ALL the new SRT's will have the Shelby stripes!!! I thought that was for the IE Editions only....
I believe those are only for the IE's

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Actually all new SRTs have the nose to tail stripes unless you get a stripe delete. :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Actually all new SRTs have the nose to tail stripes unless you get a stripe delete. :)
X2 Nose to Tail stripes have replaced the Hood Decal for the 2011 SRT8. That is Toxic Orange in the picture just a bad shade.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Man, I hope you guys are wrong! :thumbsup:

I hate the twin stripes, always have, and I wouldn't order a stripe delete, because I think the SRT stripes are fantastic and make an SRT look cool. Was debating on getting an SRT or an R/T by the end of the year...guess it'll be R/T, and that's awesome too. I'll get the hood-to-fender stripes. I've been in the car-game for 30+ years, and get tired of seeing the same thing over and over (ie: 'Shelby' stripes and 'R/T Classic' aka 71 R/T stripes). The CF SRT and the HTF stripes are a breath of fresh air!!! Oh well....:disgust:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Man, I hope you guys are wrong! :thumbsup:

I hate the twin stripes, always have, and I wouldn't order a stripe delete, because I think the SRT stripes are fantastic and make an SRT look cool. Was debating on getting an SRT or an R/T by the end of the year...guess it'll be R/T, and that's awesome too. I'll get the hood-to-fender stripes. I've been in the car-game for 30+ years, and get tired of seeing the same thing over and over (ie: 'Shelby' stripes and 'R/T Classic' aka 71 R/T stripes). The CF SRT and the HTF stripes are a breath of fresh air!!! Oh well....:disgust:
If you prefer the SRT over the R/T you could always go with the stripe delete and order aftermarket stripes.

These pictures are straight from Dodge.com

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts