1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
~~~~~~~EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:~~~~~~~~

I have now held 4-5 contests to my knowledge, and from what I recall, the problem with "fresh" members joining to vote have been a reoccurring problem...

If you have joined Challengertalk.com within 14 days of the contest, and have less than 10 posts, your vote will be void.

I will personally, be checking the User CP of each voter to see his/her status and profile to determine if they are a "fresh" member or not.

I have no problem with contestants getting their ACTIVE ChallengerTalk friends to vote for them, regardless whether or not they have purchased from me, are a member of my site, or a contestant.

- This isn't my first week on a online forum, I know how easy it is to make another screen name....
*Be forewarned, if I find out that a contestant has been cheating without a doubt, I will ban you from ALL further contests.

This contest is for ACTIVE takeoffautoparts.com members and challengertalk.com members....

Hello One and All!

TOAP is having its first new FREE contest of the New Year!

The contest is simple and straight forward...
There will be TWO parts to this contest, you are welcome to enter just one or both.

Bad-Ass / Sexy Owner WITH YOUR Car Pictured

Guidelines of the contest:
Contest 1
1. You AND Your car must be in the photo.
Photo location, backdrop, your attire etc will play a key part in how you want to set the mood of your picture.

Feel free to have fun with this, you can depict yourself in your work attire, fireman, police officer, government worker, beer pong champion...whatever

You may include your other vehicles as well, but make sure it does not detract from the focal point of the photo.

Obviously do not post something that is going to get you in trouble both on the forum or with the law, please keep in mind there are both men and women on this forum so lets try and keep it PG-13.

I realize that this is a Challenger Forum, but you may also submit pictures of your other cars as well if you feel they will present better.

**ALL PHOTOS WILL BE ON A MASTER LIST ON MY WEBSITE**

CONTEST 2

SAME AS CONTEST 1, BUT you must include a photo with your furry/feathered pet!

You CANNOT use the same exact pose/layout for both photos......Those who use the same photo will be removed from BOTH contests...
I dont want a thread of 2x's everything...

If you have any questions please PM me!! DO NOT POST QUESTIONS!
I will post your question and the answer on this initial thread, if I deem it necessary.

I reserve the right to end the contest at anytime, those with improper(offensive) photos will be banned from my contests.

Good Luck!

Prizes will be as follows.

Contest 1

1st place- Set of suspension of your choice, Camaro, Mustang, Challenger
2nd place - set of SRT Red Leathers

Contest 2

1st place - Hurst License Plate Frames and Insert
2nd Place - Hurst Hat

1. STS-51-L

2.Daddy Kool

3.rayzazoo

4. Hemi57

5.k2_bigred

6.vichris

7.runningman -

8.BobT

9.BLACK2010RT

10. Galvatron

11. Chris1992

·
Registered
254 Posts
Category 1 entry.

This car would look a bit nicer with SRT8 suspension. :browsmiley:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
This takes bad ass to the next level!

The squirmy furry one

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
LOL.......Crazy Kanuck......is that a Hawkin muzzleloader?.....goes well with the robe and floppy eared slippers.....Aha ha ha ha

This takes bad ass to the next level!

The squirmy furry one

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
close, Lyman trade rifle 54 cal. Copy of a Hawkins muzzle loader.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It has come to my attention, that many of you are living in the freezer...

I was planning on ending the contest at the end of the month, but with the weather to take into consideration.... I will keep the end date tentative for now, and may extend it if need be.... those living in the ice cream cone states please keep me updated....

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
I want free parts! :D
Is this acceptable? I'm in the car lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Me and my lowered, SRT-looking R/T in Victory Lane at Texas Motor Speedway. I was doing my best, bad-ass imitation of David Hasselhoff according to some of my more unkind friends. ;o)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
This was taken in the parking lot of a Boiler Plant. MY 2009 R/T and me enjoying a cigar.

This one is neither furry nor feathered......but she is my PET........ha ha

1 - 20 of 85 Posts