Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Please Pick at least 1 Entry and 1 Contestant from Contest 2

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Contest 1

Hello One and All!

TOAP is having its first new FREE contest of the New Year!

The contest is simple and straight forward...
There will be TWO parts to this contest, you are welcome to enter just one or both.

Bad-Ass / Sexy Owner WITH YOUR Car Pictured

Guidelines of the contest:
Contest 1
1. You AND Your car must be in the photo.
Photo location, backdrop, your attire etc will play a key part in how you want to set the mood of your picture.

Feel free to have fun with this, you can depict yourself in your work attire, fireman, police officer, government worker, beer pong champion...whatever

You may include your other vehicles as well, but make sure it does not detract from the focal point of the photo.

Obviously do not post something that is going to get you in trouble both on the forum or with the law, please keep in mind there are both men and women on this forum so lets try and keep it PG-13.

I realize that this is a Challenger Forum, but you may also submit pictures of your other cars as well if you feel they will present better.

**ALL PHOTOS WILL BE ON A MASTER LIST ON MY WEBSITE**

CONTEST 2

SAME AS CONTEST 1, BUT you must include a photo with your furry/feathered pet!

You CANNOT use the same exact pose/layout for both photos......Those who use the same photo will be removed from BOTH contests...
I dont want a thread of 2x's everything...

If you have any questions please PM me!! DO NOT POST QUESTIONS!
I will post your question and the answer on this initial thread, if I deem it necessary.

I reserve the right to end the contest at anytime, those with improper(offensive) photos will be banned from my contests.

Good Luck!

Prizes will be as follows.

Contest 1
1st place- Set of suspension of your choice, Camaro, Mustang, Challenger
2nd place - set of SRT Red Leathers

Contest 2
1st place - Hurst License Plate Frames and Insert
2nd Place - Hurst Hat
is 1st place for stock or after market suspension????

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Should have a good picture in the coming days!

·
Registered
2015 SCAT PACK
75 Posts
Contest 1 - Bad Ass Level

Thanks to sis for taking amazing pics as always........

Attachments

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
photo contest entry!

so a lot of people say i look like Stone Cold Steve Austin (a little), so i call this pic PLUM 3:16 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Wish this ended next month... I'd probably have my 392 by then.
Awesome pics though!

·
Registered
4 Posts
@BLACK2010RT - Sinister, no doubt!

·
Registered
653 Posts
How is the weather across all states???

If I get say 10 people that reply to this thread that would like to see the contest extended, I will extend it...
Weather in Jersey is ok, just snowed on Monday. I'm just saying that I ordered my car, but it's not gonna be here before the contest is over.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Well it's not too bad ass but is the first pic my wife took of me after taking delivery of my new Challenger, said it was the biggest smile she has ever seen.
Forgot about this one, she hates these sunglasses so I wear them all the time. They remind me of my Air Force days.

runningman you have to pic one and delete the other... or you will disqualify yourself.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Last day of the contest is Monday Feb 28th!!!

*thats unless I get at least 10 people that have weather issues in their hometown that would like to see it delayed for a couple more weeks..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Finally snagged a picture!

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Thanks Evan! This was at a little old ladies home about 20minutes away, she has lived there since she was born(I think shes close to 90yo now). Was nice of her to let us use the barn, the pictures came out pretty good..hope its enough for a new suspension, would go great with my brembos and rims I have coming

21 - 40 of 85 Posts