·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Please double check to make sure your picture is included on the first post of this thread...

I will post up the poll shortly...

NEW ENTRIES IS NOW CLOSED>>>>>

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Hey Chris, I notice those are different (smaller?) wheels with more rubber. What are they? :scratchhead:
Those were my drag radials for the track. Those are 17x9" torq thrust m's with 275/50/17 M&H racemasters.

I actually just sold them though, plan to get some welds once the funds come in for it. First I gotta get my heritage rims sold though, needa get rims to fit over my new brakes :(

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Sadly no, they are a 5x114.3

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Sooooo......Did they pick a winner? :bowdown:

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
I'm surprised you didn't get more entries i wish i would've had my pic done in time. i'm gonna have to go with BLACK2010RT. That has got to be one of the cleanest blackouts I've seen... Was just looking at his other pics too... Very nice car and great pic too....

BADASS......

FastYui.............................
Yeah, but I feel the photo Chris1992 posted is more "complete". It's him in the foreground, with his car in the background, in a serene rural setting. Everything compliments each other & makes for a portrait-like (is that even a word?) scene. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
BADASS big time

Yeah, but I feel the photo Chris1992 posted is more "complete". It's him in the foreground, with his car in the background, in a serene rural setting. Everything compliments each other & makes for a portrait-like (is that even a word?) scene. :thumbsup:
Pdx.challenger,

I get what you’re saying. It is a great pic. However last I remember this contest was for best BADASS or SEXY photo, “not Portrait Like”. BLACK2010RT’s pic comes across as BADASS big time. Again just my opinion, to each his own.

Fastyui…………:fight:

·
Banned
197 Posts
Any pic with a Challenger in it will satisfy the "sexy" requirement. :icon_wink:

I know what pdx is saying - he is referring to the composition of Chris' photo, which is awesome. They are all good, though. :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
I voted for Justin Bieber with that DWB Challenger.

The Bieber is hot! :hitit: Almost as sexy as his Challenger.

:rainbow::naughty::no:

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Pdx.challenger,

I get what you’re saying. It is a great pic. However last I remember this contest was for best BADASS or SEXY photo, “not Portrait Like”. BLACK2010RT’s pic comes across as BADASS big time. Again just my opinion, to each his own...

I voted for Justin Bieber with that DWB Challenger.

The Bieber is hot! :hitit: Almost as sexy as his Challenger.

:rainbow::naughty::no:

Looks like Chris1992 has both badass AND sexy covered. Plus, you gotta give him credit for knowing a damn good car at his age. Come on everyone! Let's hear it for the Bieber! :cheers:

·
Registered
2015 SCAT PACK
75 Posts
Looks like Chris1992 has both badass AND sexy covered. Plus, you gotta give him credit for knowing a damn good car at his age. Come on everyone! Let's hear it for the Bieber! :cheers:
"Bieber"

HaHa Thats too funny. I wish I had hair like that. Both of our cars look awesome. I think its just two different styles. Westcoast vs. Eastcoast, but CHALLENGERS regardless.

BLACK2010RT

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
I smell a fish!!!

I notice that certain forum member(s) in the contest have accumulated votes from other "members" that created accounts in the past few days & have zero or few posts. What gives?! :scratchhead:

41 - 60 of 85 Posts