Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Please Pick at least 1 Entry and 1 Contestant from Contest 2

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
~~~~~~~effective immediately:~~~~~~~~

I have now held 4-5 contests to my knowledge, and from what I recall, the problem with "fresh" members joining to vote have been a reoccurring problem...

~~~~~~~EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:~~~~~~~~

If you have joined Challengertalk.com within 14 days of the contest, and have less than 10 posts, your vote will be void.

I will personally, be checking the User CP of each voter to see his/her status and profile to determine if they are a "fresh" member or not.

I have no problem with contestants getting their ACTIVE ChallengerTalk friends to vote for them, regardless whether or not they have purchased from me, are a member of my site, or a contestant.

- This isn't my first week on a online forum, I know how easy it is to make another screen name....
*Be forewarned, if I find out that a contestant has been cheating without a doubt, I will ban you from ALL further contests.

This contest is for ACTIVE takeoffautoparts.com members and challengertalk.com members....

·
Registered
2015 SCAT PACK
75 Posts
Contest Picture Not Viewable

I have a question? Why is it that everyone's picture are viewable except a few... I would think this would have an affect on people voting seeing how they cant veiw the pics of all contestants.

Also I would like to address my votes... I belong to a local club of Challenger, Charger and other retro Muscle cars... I believe some of my votes came from them... I did not see any rules posted in regards to non existing members signing up and voting for the picture they best like... This is 2011 and IP addresses can be verified easy.. I can guarantee my votes were done by someone other than me. I believe in a fair contest.........

BLACK2010RT:thumbsup:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I have a question? Why is it that everyone's picture are viewable except a few... I would think this would have an affect on people voting seeing how they cant veiw the pics of all contestants.

Also I would like to address my votes... I belong to a local club of Challenger, Charger and other retro Muscle cars... I believe some of my votes came from them... I did not see any rules posted in regards to non existing members signing up and voting for the picture they best like... This is 2011 and IP addresses can be verified easy.. I can guarantee my votes were done by someone other than me. I believe in a fair contest.........

BLACK2010RT:thumbsup:
Whos picture is not viewable?
..I gave fair warning to all contestants to verify their picture was on the first post of this thread, PRIOR to executing the poll..

Skipping IP address is easy....
This new rule is not meant or implying cheating by any one person or persons...It is just to ensure that all voters are actual live members of this forum. I dont want a bunch of people scroll through their phonebooks, texting and calling people to join just to vote.

This is a by the members for the members kind of contest...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2015 SCAT PACK
75 Posts
Evan,

I think the issue is that those who uploaded a file vs. a link, from time to time our pics are not viewable. There are about 5-6 pics that dont show all the time. You can see username and pic file marker but pic not there. It will be there one second then gone. No biggie.. All pics are back up.

Im with ya the whole way........

BLACK2010RT

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #73 (Edited)
Congratulations to our WINNERS!

Contest 1

Chris1992 -
1st place- Set of suspension of your choice, Camaro, Mustang, Challenger
BLACK2010RT
2nd place - set of SRT Red Leathers

Contest 2

1st place - Hurst License Plate Frames and Insert
Daddy Kool - Bully Dog - CONTEST 2
2nd Place - Hurst Hat
vichris - Female Friend - CONTEST 2

Nice Job WINNERS and Contestants!:guiness:

*edited due to invalid votes..

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Woohoo! Should go very nicely with the new Brembos!
Thanks Evan..and everyone who voted for me!

·
Registered
2015 SCAT PACK
75 Posts
Thats awesome. Congrats to to the other winners as well. Thank you TakeOfAutoParts!

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Congrats to Chris 1992 and all the other winners.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Hey Thanks,......Congrats to all the winners....Ya'll just wait til next time....ha ha ha....:bigthumb:

And Thx Take Off AP

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Woohoo! Should go very nicely with the new Brembos!
Thanks Evan..and everyone who voted for me!
Thats awesome. Congrats to to the other winners as well. Thank you TakeOfAutoParts!
Congrats to Chris 1992 and all the other winners.
Hey Thanks,......Congrats to all the winners....Ya'll just wait til next time....ha ha ha....:bigthumb:

And Thx Take Off AP

Your welcome everyone!

Please PM me your address'

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats to Chris1992 and vichris on your wins.
Thanks to all who voted for Basil, my bulldog.
Will post a pic of Basil posing with his Hurst License Plate Frames and Insert prize soon.
And of course a huge thanks to Take Off Auto Parts for sponsoring the contest.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Evan, the suspension just showed up at my house. Thank you again!

61 - 80 of 85 Posts