Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Please Pick at least 1 Entry and 1 Contestant from Contest 2

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Congrats to Chris1992 and vichris on your wins.
Thanks to all who voted for Basil, my bulldog.
Will post a pic of Basil posing with his Hurst License Plate Frames and Insert prize soon.
And of course a huge thanks to Take Off Auto Parts for sponsoring the contest.
Prizes were shipped out last week!!

Evan, the suspension just showed up at my house. Thank you again!
Lets see some pics when its installed!!

Challenger Take Off Parts SRT and R/T ALL NEW PARTS!!! CHEAP!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - Page 65 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Evan,

The Hurst hat arrived last Thursday. We took off on a road trip to Northern AZ on Friday. Took lots of great pics.

So I'm throwing down the gauntlet for next year. Here's a pic of me and my girl at the Grand Canyon this past weekend. Note the Hurst Hat.... :thumbsup:

Thanks again for the Hat Evan.........:bigthumb:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Evan,

The Hurst hat arrived last Thursday. We took off on a road trip to Northern AZ on Friday. Took lots of great pics.

So I'm throwing down the gauntlet for next year. Here's a pic of me and my girl at the Grand Canyon this past weekend. Note the Hurst Hat.... :thumbsup:

Thanks again for the Hat Evan.........:bigthumb:

Looking good Chris! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here's Basil posing with his license plate covers! He let our son Graeme and bulldog/boxer pose as well!

Deb

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Here's Basil posing with his license plate covers! He let our son Graeme and bulldog/boxer pose as well!

Deb

Haha cute!

There is a Bully dog that my German Shepard likes to play with at the dog park... your's has similar colorings to the one I see!

btw, there is a protective film on that plate you have to peel off!

Evan

81 - 85 of 85 Posts