Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,
Just bought a 14 Challenger SRT8 Core, Black, 6 Speed. I only have 800 miles so far and I love it. I have wanted one since they came out. I got a great deal on it. I was going to get the RT blacktop but they gave me the Core for what I wanted it for and I went for the SRT8. I have always been a die hard mopar guy. I have built several old Dodge Darts. I am currently building a 69 Dart GTS number matching 340 - 4 speed car. I am dropping a 402 small block stroker in it currently. Anyways, Hi.
Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Welcome to CT. That's a nice Core Rob.......Only 800 miles.......You need to drive it like you stole it. I just put the first of many (I'm sure) set of rear tires. 8300 miles on mine.

Reactions: 68GTconvert

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome from Long Island, New York. Great looking car.

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
Welcome to CT from Michigan

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT Core
552 Posts
Good luck with your new ride,just change that fuel door for a black one.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Great car. I'm sure you will love it. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome from El Paso, Texas! You will never regret getting an SRT Challenger!
You need to check into your "SRT Track Experience" that the SRT folks:headbang2: put on for SRT purchasers!
It is a blast to attend this, if you do attend, you will REALLY appriciate you car a hell of lot more
(if that is even posssible)

Just do yourself a favor and attend one near you!

David

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Welcome

sharp looking car.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Gosh those Cores with the Vapors look SOOO good! Best looking SRT IMO. Congrats and welcome to Challengertalk! :eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome from El Paso, Texas! You will never regret getting an SRT Challenger!
You need to check into your "SRT Track Experience" that the SRT folks:headbang2: put on for SRT purchasers!
It is a blast to attend this, if you do attend, you will REALLY appriciate you car a hell of lot more
(if that is even posssible)

Just do yourself a favor and attend one near you!

David
Yeah I plan to do that. I am going to try to do the Thunderhill or Laguna event maybe Infenion.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts