Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Corsa Xtreme arrived today for my R/T auto, the MDS version, guaranteed no drone. It's scheduled to go on Monday at the shop that installed the blastin bob's resonator delete kit on my wife's Furious Fuchsia 6 speed.
This exhaust has a MSRP of $1,799.99! and I can see why after inspecting it. Absolutely beautiful stainless steel, flawless construction, and beefy, beautiful chromed tips. It is a work of art, didn't think I would be this impressed with the quality but I am. Got a killer price of $1,234 shipped! I'll upload a video with sound. Oh yeah, the mopar CAI gets here on Monday also, life is good.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's on !

·
Registered
171 Posts
New Exhuast

Sounds Good Letsjet:
You enjoy the ride, hope all is good. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Not a fan of that sound, but that's just my opinion. I hope you like your exhaust! I can't deny the quality of Corsa they're a quality product, I just don't think their exhausts sound right for a muscle car.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So you're a fan of the rental car barely make noise sound? Are you listening to it on a itty bitty laptop speaker? Seriously, it sounds just like my 6 speed with the resonators removed just a little more throaty. IMO the borla exhaust sounds raspy and the Corsa sounds truely HEMI-like. Hey, I can finally hear my HEMI.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
So you're a fan of the rental car barely make noise sound? Are you listening to it on a itty bitty laptop speaker? Seriously, it sounds just like my 6 speed with the resonators removed just a little more throaty. IMO the borla exhaust sounds raspy and the Corsa sounds truely HEMI-like. Hey, I can finally hear my HEMI.
Wow, you sure are protective of new exhaust, like a baby would a new rattle (rattle, Corsa, hmm). Amazing how defensive you got because I offered a different opinion.

Everybody has a different ear, and will not always share the same opinion. The fact that you made two threads with the same content (2 R/Ts with the same exhaust) screams out how much validation you need for spending all that money on something you weren't sure about. Buyer's remorse is a b****, ain't it?

Your ignorance knows no bounds. Borla doesn't make raspy exhausts for this car. Do a search and show me one thread that states that it does. You sound like you are grasping for straws. You are the one with the rasp, not I.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You need to get a life away from your computer, it's like "the telephone tough guy". You're simply a flake and are on the wrong forum, I think you want I'm a hater.com, so now it's your turn?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Come on guys. Let me get us back on topic and mediate a bit...

Sounds and looks great! Wish my Frontier sounded like that, lol. I'm envious of any exhaust right now hooked up to a hemi. Congrats.

Sent from my Atrix 4G using AutoGuide.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Theres no drone, Corsa advertises no drone technology. I put the blastin bob's resonator delete kit on the wife's Furios Fuchsia 6 speed, (the non-glasspack version $126 + install) and the sound is really close to this $$$$ Corsa exhaust. This Corsa is p/n# 14436 for the 5.7L HEMI automatic MDS version. The Corsa is a really nice looking exhaust, could'nt be happier.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey LetsJet
I like the sound!! It sounds like a exhaust that has some meat to it. Thumbs up on the new exhaust. :bigthumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.