Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well they took a while to arrive, originally they said 2-3 weeks in early December. They were pretty non committal on updates, finally arrived 7 weeks after ordering and came direct from China.

Kind of strange they arrived wet with some sort of soapy liquid, they are all weather mats, and they did dry off fine.

Overall they fit great, except the front passenger one has a little interference when the seat is pushed forward. Other than that I really like the fit and finish on them. They had a lot of color options, really like the black and red stitch that I chose.

Vehicle Car Hood Car seat cover Automotive design
Car Vehicle Steering part Automotive tire Steering wheel
Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive tire Car seat cover
Textile Automotive design Sleeve Grey Material property
Hood Car Automotive design Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Shoe Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle

Lux auto mat if interested: Black Leather & Blue Stitches - Lux Auto Mat

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Looks great, must of been an Amazon order?
I did some thing similar ordering a HellCat flag, all I noticed was the price and the words in stock, about 4 weeks later shows up.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Well they took a while to arrive, originally they said 2-3 weeks in early December. They were pretty non committal on updates, finally arrived 7 weeks after ordering and came direct from China.

Kind of strange they arrived wet with some sort of soapy liquid, they are all weather mats, and they did dry off fine.

Overall they fit great, except the front passenger one has a little interference when the seat is pushed forward. Other than that I really like the fit and finish on them. They had a lot of color options, really like the black and red stitch that I chose.

View attachment 1012724 View attachment 1012725 View attachment 1012726 View attachment 1012727 View attachment 1012728 View attachment 1012729
Lux auto mat if interested: Black Leather & Blue Stitches - Lux Auto Mat

looks like we ordered these from the same place, company ad said they were from Denmark, found out there factory was in China. Mats look great in my Challenger but had I known they were from China I would not have bought them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts