email: [email protected]

·
Registered
76 Posts
are they for rt or srt?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Interested in a trade? I have the pro kit currently on my car with approximately 6k miles on it

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Might as well delete this one too mod.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Haha, this guy is a joker. I posted a reply that this kit can be found on Amazon for $249 shipped and he deleted my post! What a loser!! Respond to constructive criticism, don't be a pansy and delete it because your trying to screw someone over with a price that's high

·
Registered
102 Posts
He deleted mine also.

·
Administrator
3,747 Posts
Haha, this guy is a joker. I posted a reply that this kit can be found on Amazon for $249 shipped and he deleted my post! What a loser!! Respond to constructive criticism, don't be a pansy and delete it because your trying to screw someone over with a price that's high
WRONG! He doesn't have the ability to delete posts. I deleted it. This is the classic price policing that will be deleted everytime. Nothing like attempting to ruin a sale for a member. You could have PM'ed the OP. See below:

No "Price Policing" - Do not post dissatisfaction, opinions, or disagreement w/pricing. A seller has the right to ask any price and a potential buyer has the choice to buy, to negotiate, or to walk away
He deleted mine also.
Wrong again. Deleted by a moderator along with 20+ other "discussion posts". See below:

DO NOT REPLY IN THE THREAD if you have no intention of making an offer - this section of the board is NOT a discussion forum. Comments, questions, and opinions not directly related to the sale may be removed
For further clarification, please send a PM to any staff member, but not in this thread.

Bernie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts