Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB,Looking for take-off R/T parts for my SE in the New England area. Fuel door, dual exhaust, rear dual valance, etc. etc..... Thanks

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,794 Posts
Ah OK! I got curious when I read the heading. I thought you want to buy New England. :elephant:
And I just happen to be selling it. Price is negotiable! :browsmiley:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It came with the 18's. I met a service tech from the Dodge dealership in Manchester today. They sometimes get wheel trades there and he said he'd hook me up. Told me some guy bought some Cragar style 22's and just left his SRT wheels at the dealership. Crazy...

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
I got a R/T 6 speed cat back. I took it off the car with around 700 - 800 miles on it. I will sell it for $250, pick up only. Located in Yonkers N.Y. I few miles north of NYC. Actually came back to this site to post a for sale ad for this. I'll give you first crack on them. Let me know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys. Thanks for all the help. I bought a new R/T take off exhaust set yesterday locally and met a really cool local Dodge mechanic. He's going to see what he can get me at cost from the dealership he works at. The exhaust came without tips, so if you have any of those to sell at a decent price i'd be interested....NH out..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts