Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
New product, Phillipsperformance.com is offering this product Instagram # phillipsperformance

YES Im back and I am a paying vendor for this site. Banners on the way
$1600 for 4 pieces of plastic.

:jawdrop:

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would love to have YOU show me now to design them and produce them for less. Open to your knowledge and consulting if you have any beyond a comment.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Would love to have YOU show me now to design them and produce them for less. Open to your knowledge and consulting if you have any beyond a comment.
Ain't mah jeb.

Good luck.

:bye:

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Must be ya JEB to make uneducated comments and harass vendors. Get back to ya Jeb so you can afford them

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Must be ya JEB to make uneducated comments and harass vendors. Get back to ya Jeb so you can afford them
It was a valid comment. If you think someone criticizing your pricing is vendor harassment (in a non-vendor section of the forum), then you have a funny way of approaching business.

Reactions: RHODES

·
Registered
602 Posts

Didn't we already go through this on Hellcat.org and you received comments like:

"attacking forum members may not be the best way to advertise and sell your product. Rise above unjustified petty comments."

"asking the public for feedback and getting honest responses and (free) input needs to be taken as constructive vs. combative."

"this kind of behavior comes across as grossly unprofessional"

Maybe you might want to start out with positive responses on this forum? Just saying.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So If I get this correctly, I work hard and spend a year to produce a product, my money, my time, my hard work. Forum trolls can drop insulting negative comments about the product (YOU call them honest and free) and YOU think I am unprofessional in responding in a language they communicate in. Maybe you should pick another venue to practice counseling on, because I have not asked for it. If people on this forum engage in insulting behavior, they will get it back. If they ask legitimate questions they will get professional responses from me. For the record, I have started out positive on this forum, it is those who take it down to this level I suggest YOU spend your time and efforts addressing. ie PraiseV8

Time for you come out of the utopia world your in, and exist in this one. Mean spirited by nature Im not, will I go there, when pushed, yes.

You advice is Im sure well meaning, but does not match reality

Just saying

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
So If I get this correctly, I work hard and spend a year to produce a product, my money, my time, my hard work. Forum trolls can drop insulting negative comments about the product (YOU call them honest and free) and YOU think I am unprofessional in responding in a language they communicate in. Maybe you should pick another venue to practice counseling on, because I have not asked for it. If people on this forum engage in insulting behavior, they will get it back. If they ask legitimate questions they will get professional responses from me. For the record, I have started out positive on this forum, it is those who take it down to this level I suggest YOU spend your time and efforts addressing. ie PraiseV8

Time for you come out of the utopia world your in, and exist in this one. Mean spirited by nature Im not, will I go there, when pushed, yes.

You advice is Im sure well meaning, but does not match reality

Just saying
Pal, I have nothing against you or your product, I'm not a troll.

You can spend all the time, money, and hard work you want, but you also have to keep in mind the rest of the market. (Google "Juicero" for a perfect example)

A product is worth what the client is willing to pay, and this one in particular isn't willing to pay $1600.

My individual opinion won't make much of a difference, but if you get similar responses to mine, you may need to go back to the drawing board and figure out what clients are willing to pay.

You need more market research.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No it was not a valid comment, it was mean spirited, from calling a product 4 pieces of plastic to the childish cartoon (jaw drop) And all about a product you know NOTHING about, have not seen it, and know no one that has. If you like dishing up the garbage you will get it back from me. If you want to be civil and drop the insults , I prefer it. This is my business and I will approach it the way I see fit. The passion I display about this will be equal to the passion engaged to insure the product is excellent and those who experience it will have their input valued and respected. Neither of either are you at this moment. The next response and tone of it, is yours to pursue, Im here any direction you take.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My new Pal, I have researched the rest of the market, I spent a year trying to buy something that did not exist. Post the link if you know of them. I know how many challengers exist, in what models, and areas that have been sold to. I have researched EVERY MFG that makes flares in an attempt to not produce these, I just wanted something for my car. From getting the factory cad files on the car, to employing very knowledgable people on how to get it made, these calls have been made. If you dont' want to buy them, just move on, and drop the negative stuff, so we both dont have to stand in it. Im making a product you wont find ANY PLACE else, if you cant afford it, as I know everyone wont be able to, just let it go, your comments wont change that, so why do it?

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
No it was not a valid comment, it was mean spirited, from calling a product 4 pieces of plastic to the childish cartoon (jaw drop) And all about a product you know NOTHING about, have not seen it, and know no one that has. If you like dishing up the garbage you will get it back from me. If you want to be civil and drop the insults , I prefer it. This is my business and I will approach it the way I see fit. The passion I display about this will be equal to the passion engaged to insure the product is excellent and those who experience it will have their input valued and respected. Neither of either are you at this moment. The next response and tone of it, is yours to pursue, Im here any direction you take.
Insult? Mean spirited?

Are they not 4 pieces of molded polyurethane (plastic)?

You're pissing into a sea of piss and getting upset when it splashes back.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Maybe you should have somebody else promote your product for you since you're incapable handling any criticism. All you've done so far is come off as a jerk and alienate your customer base. Not a smart business move. All that being said, the end product looks nice but it seems you're trying to recoup all your R&D and production costs on pre-orders. To many that's a sure sign of vaporware.

Reactions: WcuserfromLA

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya All of it Pal, is insulting. The pieces of plastic are no more pieces of plastic that your car is just metal and rubber. Assume Forum Trolls are the sea of piss. Your right

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Trolling for a Job? The jerk is the person who starts the insults unprovoked, seems to be you also now. I have never commented anything about your car, your profile, your endeavors.

You just don't like how the criticism about my product is being handled, and that don't mean Im not handling it.

Got enough positive feed back, and pre-orders to debunk your theory Im alienating my base. If you buying this off liking me, thats dumb

Of course EVERY vendor recoups their costs, you know one that doesn't then he is broke.

Produce the cheaper one Post it now. Im not competing against cheap

Funny how you believe speak for the many and all.

Me thinks not.

·
Administrator
3,749 Posts
Enough!

To the OP of this thread - Please review our vendor rules - http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f168/vendor-rules-585569/. Commercial threads must be posted either in your vendor forum or the Vendor Deals forum. See para 3. You have moderator permissions in your own forum and although you are not permitted to alter a member's post you have the prerogative of deleting it if you feel it was hijacking etc.

When a vendor makes demeaning comments directed at other members in order to defend his company, products and services he runs the risk of alienating potential customers. We can't tell you how to run your business, but I can tell you from 10+ years doing this job where I've seen vendors cut their own throats and owning my own business it is ALWAYS best to take the high road by resisting the urge to push back. We actually hold vendors to a higher standard. You're here to sell your product first and foremost, but in order to do that you have to sell yourself first.

Although I could easily move your thread into your vendor forum I think it's best if you start a new thread. If you feel you have a case for vendor bashing, please report it to us rather than attempting to handle it yourself. We can see how that's going for you.

Bernie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.