Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've commented before on the price and indeed it's a bit more then most here are wanting to fork out at any quick moment (well I would deff have to do some creative $ saving away from my wife's eye's) but bottom line these look 100% quality and damn sexy and true quality comes with passion and price. I personally would leave these in the raw material when I do get them. So please give the man and his company the credit it deserves being he is one of us challenger enthusiast and We get to benefit from his love, time and $$$$$$ needed to get these out in the market and not just a dream. For God sake he could have spent those efforts for ones for mustangs and we would be out of this savvy product for our cars, so we are glad to have you in the brotherhood of muscle! So don't go anywhere anytime soon because I'm half way there on savings to place that order!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Ipittydafoo

Thanks for the comment. Love cars, LOVE my challenger, get greasy and bloody for a hobby we all love. Busted my ass on this project for over a year and lots of time there is not a price on. Margin on this is way less then any one would guess. Would love to make them cheaper for us all. CANT Believe if anyone puts them in their hands they will understand what they are. Open money back guarantee if anyone dosen't think so. Really appreciate your support. Got some blems and demo models that I could help you out with if that helps in you getting some sooner. Welcome to call me if I can help. Bill 949-374-2750

·
Registered
2015 SRT
291 Posts
At the end of the day, they're worth what able and willing byers will pay regardless of your cost or R&D etc. If they are selling then you made the right investment. Btw, I think they're the best choice on the market right now.

·
Registered
25 Posts
At the end of the day, they're worth what able and willing byers will pay regardless of your cost or R&D etc. If they are selling then you made the right investment. Btw, I think they're the best choice on the market right now.
best response i've read about these or any other product.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Sorry thought i was asking you directly when I clicked on quick response, below yours didnt know it went out to all.

my bad

·
Registered
102 Posts
Seriously?

Whelp, thanks a lot guys.

I don’t think it’s the price of the flares that’s going to throw me off- literally been looking for somebody to make exactly this product.

I think it’s going to be the price of the new rims and tires that’s really going to piss the wife off! ��

We’ll grab up fourteen opinions on CAIs, driveshafts, tunes and tuners, cams, and every other thing under the sun, but being street legal in my home state with 335s on the back with a proper rim fit, and this is “too much” for something that DOESN’T look like Paul Walker’s idiot wannabe spirit ****** would have on their Civic?

Seriously. Now we need a thread for proper offsets and tires that will fit inside the body lines for this.
And for the love of it- this is the heir apparent fix for one of the biggest common complaints on our cars.
Now we can actually put tires on that these deserved in the first place without having to get blinged and furious.

Will be ordering a set when I get a little closer to the end of this deployment. After the KB goes on. And the meth injector goes in with it.

Where’s the thread links for 20x12 rims, tires, and offset?

Just... meats people! Meats!

Bill, thank you in advance. This looks like the new hotness, and I hope the initial investment pays off quickly.

Reactions: Little Devil

·
Registered
25 Posts
Whelp, thanks a lot guys.

I don’t think it’s the price of the flares that’s going to throw me off- literally been looking for somebody to make exactly this product.

I think it’s going to be the price of the new rims and tires that’s really going to piss the wife off! ��

We’ll grab up fourteen opinions on CAIs, driveshafts, tunes and tuners, cams, and every other thing under the sun, but being street legal in my home state with 335s on the back with a proper rim fit, and this is “too much” for something that DOESN’T look like Paul Walker’s idiot wannabe spirit ****** would have on their Civic?

Seriously. Now we need a thread for proper offsets and tires that will fit inside the body lines for this.
And for the love of it- this is the heir apparent fix for one of the biggest common complaints on our cars.
Now we can actually put tires on that these deserved in the first place without having to get blinged and furious.

Will be ordering a set when I get a little closer to the end of this deployment. After the KB goes on. And the meth injector goes in with it.

Where’s the thread links for 20x12 rims, tires, and offset?

Just... meats people! Meats!

Bill, thank you in advance. This looks like the new hotness, and I hope the initial investment pays off quickly.

thanks! funny you say that, i'm actually working through some options on wheels now with what will hopefully be a partner vendor. Stay tuned for more info on that in the coming weeks/months

as far as what works etc. we are gathering the info on that. the variety of fitment options and suspension geometry it near limitless, but we are slowly gathering stats for what everyone has been doing as far as fitment is concerned. we will be sharing all of that info with everyone once i collect enough and lay out a thread for it. It IS coming though.

in the mean time we are glad to help anyone who has any questions. you can reach out to myself or bill at any time.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
I too was thinking about bolting a pair or oil drums to my rear axel and stretching random tires across them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Damn, it could not be said better. Im working on the metal area and fender liner mods to put a 12 incher on the back, when combined with the flares, and to try and make it easier for us ALL to do it. Got lucky and bought a 46 mile HC T6 that had a fire in the engine. Stripped it, selling the parts (see classifieds) and using the body to experiment on this area. So far pushing the internal ribs that are OEM on this area, and heating the plastic liner to reform it, is the path to more width on this cars inbound side. Will keep you all updated. Stay safe Clownfeet, and thank you for your service. Its why any of us have the freedom to do anything we do.

·
Registered
25 Posts
a little update. I just set mine up with factory wheels and tires this weekend and played with spacers to evaluate what works best with spacers, stock rims and stock height. We now know that stock wheels with a 1.5” spacer in the rear and a 1” spacer in the front works perfect on stock height. This means (if my math is right) that if I leave springs alone and go with 335s on an 11” rim with 0 offset it should look good and fit perfect. The front you should be able to get a 10.5” rim under it with a +5 offset.

Next step I will be lowering the car to see if I can get away with the same offsets or if I need to bring them in a little.

here's a pic of the car as it sits, and then a couple pics with the passenger side jacked up showing the articulation of the suspension. there's plenty of clearance on stock height.

Attachments

41 - 57 of 57 Posts