Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I don't have a Challenger now but I am going to look at a 2012 SRT8, 6 spd, 12,000 miles this coming weekend. Maybe have it in my garage in a week if it checks out OK. I plan on adding Corsa exhaust, new wheels/tires and cold-air intake to start.

Any suggestions on what to look for when I am checking out this car?

Thanks for your time.
Rob

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hi All,
I don't have a Challenger now but I am going to look at a 2012 SRT8, 6 spd, 12,000 miles this coming weekend. Maybe have it in my garage in a week if it checks out OK. I plan on adding Corsa exhaust, new wheels/tires and cold-air intake to start.

Any suggestions on what to look for when I am checking out this car?

Thanks for your time.
Rob
Welcome! There's really not a whole lot to look for when checking out the car. It's a Challenger; it's been taken care of I'm sure. Nothing more than the general look here, look there sort of inspection should be necessary. Just make sure the options on the sticker match what the car really has. Had a friend who thought he bought an R/T STP and soon found out that his wasn't the STP. The sticker was wrong. Just check for the options on the sticker, take her for a test drive, squeal the tires, and you should be good to go!

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts