Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to introduce myself, I am mark from Arkansas and I am the proud new owner a 2013 granite crystal metallic R/T 6 speed. I have been wanting a new challenger from day one. I finally decided to pull the trigger, but there was only one catch. my wife said if I buy it I would have to sell my mint condition 94 yellow 6 speed corvette "1 of less than 200 in this combo" and my 89 GTA trans am. I guess she thought I wouldn't do it, when I said ok she choked and said whattttt. after I sold the corvette and bought the R/T she said I didn't have to sell the GTA but I said I would. and the rest is history. I plan on taking the black warrior stripes off the hood and fender and going with red stripes down the side. at age 49 this is my first ever mopar.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
just wanted to introduce myself, I am mark from Arkansas and I am the proud new owner a 2013 granite crystal metallic R/T 6 speed. I have been wanting a new challenger from day one. I finally decided to pull the trigger, but there was only one catch. my wife said if I buy it I would have to sell my mint condition 94 yellow 6 speed corvette "1 of less than 200 in this combo" and my 89 GTA trans am. I guess she thought I wouldn't do it, when I said ok she choked and said whattttt. after I sold the corvette and bought the R/T she said I didn't have to sell the GTA but I said I would. and the rest is history. I plan on taking the black warrior stripes off the hood and fender and going with red stripes down the side. at age 49 this is my first ever mopar.
Welcome to the show! from central Arkansas. After sacrifice like that! You should be ready to start the modding LOL

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome to CT, hang around here to long and you might catch the modding bug...it's more like a plague really, a really fun expensive plague.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to ChallengerTalk Mark!

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Here's hoping you'll enjoy all the terrific content !!

Regards,

Gary aka "beamg5"

·
Registered
347 Posts
Welcome from central Arkansas! We have a real active group of Mopar owners, hit me up if you want more information.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts