Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a new SRT Challenger March 2017 and have enjoyed reading the posts on this site and thought that it was about time that I join.

Of all of the cars that I've owned, I have to say that the Challenger has been the most fun. It's also the most popular car in the household as my wife and stepson are always fighting to get the keys when I'm not driving it!

This site has provided a wealth of information and hopefully I can pass on some useful information to others based on my experience with the vehicle.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,024 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: SilverBilletSRT

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,625 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

Reactions: SilverBilletSRT

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,625 Posts
Lucky for us our cars lends themselves to good pictures ;) :thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Registered
24 Posts
Beautiful! Exactly the car i want except with an M6. What are the odds of being able to order one under MSRP? There is a leftover white 2016 near me i like as well, but i really would like that sepia laguna/silver combo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The odds are great for ordering one and getting it for under MSRP. I am a member of the Chrysler Affiliate Rewards program through work, but you can get a membership by joining Tread Lightly or any similar organization that is a member of the program (I did this one year to buy a Grand Cherokee before my company was associated with the affiliate program). The affiliate program allows you to purchase a vehicle for 1% under invoice. SRT vehicles were not eligible for awhile, but they became eligible again just before I bought mine. I was able to even do better than 1% under by sending a letter out to 3 local dealers specifying exactly what I wanted to order, letting them know that I was a member of the affiliate program and that they were competing against a few other dealers who got the same letter. One dealer responded that they would do it for $500 below the 1% and that was incentive enough for me to move forward with the purchase.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Welcome from central Maryland. You've got a great looking ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts