Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend, we bought my daughter her first car. She is currently 15, turning 16 later this year. Its a 2016 B5 RT plus (whatever the plus means) with tan auto, unfortunately. We contemplated getting the 6 speed, but ultimately went with the auto. Pros and cons with learning to drive a stick right out of the gate. I was for the 6 speed, but ultimately the kiddo and wife wanted an auto, therefore they won. In hindsight, not sure I ever had a chance. The car is stock for now, and will remain mostly stock. The exhaust has to go though. It sounds anemic. Swapped out the chrome gas cap and plan to swap out the wheels for either black or grey wheels. Probably go with stock scat pack or something like that.

I will spend some time on here as I figure out what mods we plan to do. She is all for adding several things already.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Wow what a first car. Very lucky girl. The + is very nice to have.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,121 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Lucky girl! I imagine learning to drive a stick with 375 HP could be a handful!

A Guy

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome! I believe you made the right choice going with the automatic. ;)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts