Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just bought a brand new 2010 se, I love the car so far. I was thinking about going with an r/t but couldn't justify the extra cost and wanted to stay within my budget. Plus I've gotten my "modifaction" stage out already with my previous car that was stolen ( a 2001 integra type r, fully built and turbo , I know a rice burner, but hey Im back to a domestic :) ) After my itr was stolen I got a 2009 scion xb and traded it in for this amazing car. The style is everything I've wanted in a car and I got a few options that I really like (heated leather power seats, sunroof, and it already came with a few other little accessories that I liked. Even though I don't plan on doing any major power mods I'll probably do some small cosmetic additions as time goes by. My dad worked for chrysler for years before he passed, so I'm sure he's happy I came back haha. Well just thought I'd introduce myself.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for the reply :)

I'm already looking into some subtle cosmetic changes as well as basic performance mods. Do you guys recommend a throttle body spacer to help with the lag?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Goodfella just wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum. I lived in Delaware many moons ago, HS Dover, my first job was at Green Giant asparagus plant then I got my draft notice. Rehoboth, Lewes, Milford ah the mems welcome

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey dodgetime,

I live in wilmington, Im from Cleveland originally but moved to delaware when I was 10, so I've been in delaware 18 years now. The rest of my family lives in Ohio still Im the only left here on the east coast. I went to Glasgow High School.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts