Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

just picked me up a 2010 srt8 6spd black

i have many plans for the car in the up coming months.
mostly apperance right now until i hit 36K then the go fast
parts will come soon.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There's lots of apperance things you can do and people around here will give you a bunch of great idea untill your confortable doing the power stuff and there's even more here that will help you with that.

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Welcome and if you bought it new, don't miss out on using your SRT Track Experience voucher. Maybe at TMS March 25-27.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
na bought it used if you count 2500 miles used lol paid 34 when the guy before me paid 48 6mts ago right off the lot

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats on the new wheels and welcome to the forum! If you're interested in a local area group, check out the Texas Outlaw Challengers..

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
If he paid that for it you must have alot of toys on it. If you drive much and have a Nav system you'll need a lockpick and a camera to hook to it only cost a couple more bucks if you buy it as a kit.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If he paid that for it you must have alot of toys on it. If you drive much and have a Nav system you'll need a lockpick and a camera to hook to it only cost a couple more bucks if you buy it as a kit.
yea its fully loaded nav kicker system heated seats etc etc. what a lock pick and camer you speak off???

It also has factory installed magnaflow cat exhaust and k&n. what are some other mod for this thing that will not void warranty. i hear of catch can is a must???

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
The factory because of alot of laws have alot of the things your nav system can do locked out when driving and it will let you do things like let your pasenger watch DVDs while your driving and the camera will show up on your Mygig radio screen whatever is behind you. here's a link of one of them. It explains it beter than I can.
https://www.coastaletech.com/MYGIG.htm

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
You talked about warranty and you said you have a K&N CAI. My Himi tech at the dealership said to be real carefull how much oil you put on the CAI because that oil can distroy the throttle body and it won't be covered under warranty.
There's alot of disagreement about if you can use a predator and not void the warranty. Diablosport says as long as you put the original tune back in the dealer can't tell it was in there. That will be something you can research and decide on your own.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

okay if you say so this site has a way of moving your time table on fast forward.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You talked about warranty and you said you have a K&N CAI. My Himi tech at the dealership said to be real carefull how much oil you put on the CAI because that oil can distroy the throttle body and it won't be covered under warranty.
There's alot of disagreement about if you can use a predator and not void the warranty. Diablosport says as long as you put the original tune back in the dealer can't tell it was in there. That will be something you can research and decide on your own.

na its not a cai just a drop in filter... i plan on getting a afr shaker hood intake to it though...

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts