Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Belonged to the forum in past. Was looking into the Challengers or Camaro. I purchased a new 2010 Camaro SS and did not like the car after owning for around 6 months. Performance was great along with the handling, but the interior was to cramped for my liking. I'm 6'-2" and it was cramped on head room. Just not comfortable for any type of long distance ride or trip. Sold the Camaro and now I'm going to purchase a 2011 Challenger, whcih I should have in the first place a year ago. Anyway with the small changes for the 2011 maybe that's good. We'll see. Can't wait to start seeing the 11's showing up at some dealers.

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
Welcome! What part of Illinois are you from? I'm up in Vernon Hills, about an hour north of Chicago!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

your going to like the 2011 with the changes, but if you plan to modify be prepared to wait no tuning is going to be available for awhile...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi and welcome back. We here all know you will be much happier.

·
Super Moderator
13,858 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Lots to see, read, learn here.
Learn of places and suppliers that are Challenger friendly.
Stop digging up old New Member Introduction threads. They clutter the forum and make it appear that your only purpose is to increase your post count.

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts