Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kurt here from just north of Detroit.....My wife told me to replace my old truck, So I bought a challenger.....This is not what she had in mind.....So I kept both.

I bought a 2010 SRT8 6 SPD Challenger in black. The car is very clean with just over 45,000 miles on it and bone stock. I bought it from my neighbor/drinking buddy. The car was going to be an everyday summer car rain or shine.....but as turns out black is a b*tch to keep clean and worse with rain on it and it has never seen rain before.

I have had Mopars since the early 80's starting with a 71 Cuda...I had a 70 Cuda 340 4 spd that was bad as hell....I had a few Road Runners a duster and I still have a 72 Charger with a 440. Back to the Challenger...Is not as quick as some of the old ones I have had (low 12s High 11s) but over all I really like it...it drives great!!

I look forward to using this site to "tweek" this in the way I want it.....and thanks for having me!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,972 Posts
Welcome from California Kurt ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome from Fenton, MI (just north of Detroit/Ann Arbor).
Bill
PS: Sold my '16 SRT392 in September '17 (new house expenses took priority) and am in the hunt for another. Looking at a few '09's currently to keep the cost down.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Welcome!

I'm a fellow michigander just north of Detroit (Oxford). The car is really clean, good find.... Good luck finding nice roads to drive it on! ;)

This forum is the right choice to find "tweaks" a lot of very knowledable and helpful people. If you search the forum you will probably find most answers to any questions you have.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts