Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kurt here from just north of Detroit.....My wife told me to replace my old truck, So I bought a challenger.....This is not what she had in mind.....So I kept both.

I bought a 2010 SRT8 6 SPD Challenger in black. The car is very clean with just over 45,000 miles on it and bone stock. I bought it from my neighbor/drinking buddy. The car was going to be an everyday summer car rain or shine.....but as turns out black is a b*tch to keep clean and worse with rain on it and it has never seen rain before.

I have had Mopars since the early 80's starting with a 71 Cuda...I had a 70 Cuda 340 4 spd that was bad as hell....I had a few Road Runners a duster and I still have a 72 Charger with a 440. Back to the Challenger...Is not as quick as some of the old ones I have had (low 12s High 11s) but over all I really like it...it drives great!!

I look forward to using this site to "tweek" this in the way I want it.....and thanks for having me!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,548 Posts
Welcome from California Kurt ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome from Fenton, MI (just north of Detroit/Ann Arbor).
Bill
PS: Sold my '16 SRT392 in September '17 (new house expenses took priority) and am in the hunt for another. Looking at a few '09's currently to keep the cost down.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Welcome!

I'm a fellow michigander just north of Detroit (Oxford). The car is really clean, good find.... Good luck finding nice roads to drive it on! ;)

This forum is the right choice to find "tweaks" a lot of very knowledable and helpful people. If you search the forum you will probably find most answers to any questions you have.

·
Administrator
17,041 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
GreatAmerican
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing