Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I've been lurking around around for a year or so and reading/researching different topics. Decided it's time to make it official. I used to be a motorcycle guy and still love them, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I decided it's time to get back into the 4 wheel scene. I have made several updates to my ride and keep planning more in the future. Thanks for the welcome.
David

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Hi there, believe it or not I am also in Farmington MN! What is your ride?

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
Welcome from Colorado! Yeah, what's your ride?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I purchased my car in 2015 used. Black on black 2013 R/T Plus. 5.7 w\Auto. Winter of 2016 was the first time I was able to actually do any modifications. Here was my first round of changes:
Cat back Heartthrob exhaust, DiabloSport tuner, BilletTechnologies CatchCan

This winter I am doing some suspension mods (lowering), cosmetic underhood painting (engine cover, strut covers, etc), brake work, and new tires. Some future enhancements I would like to do is some kind of power enhancer (nitrous, procharger, turbo), stronger tranny, upgraded rear diff, upgraded half shafts, etc. I'm one of those guys that would rather spend the money the first time than break cheap crap multiple times.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Welcome from Maryland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2012 R/T Classic
769 Posts
Welcome from Canada (I believe we've extended "11th province" status to Minnesota, based on weather conditions :lol:)

Go Vikings!!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,028 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Welcome from Canada (I believe we've extended "11th province" status to Minnesota, based on weather conditions :lol:)
Thanks!

We deserve some sort of award for this subarctic spell. I guess on the plus side I get to see how my new ride handles in -30 below weather right away.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. Good luck with the mods Dave. Did you post any pics???

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are a couple of pictures a photographer friend of mine took. The young lady's name is Brezzy. This was from the first summer I had my car.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Welcome Brezzy. I am in MN too. Near St Cloud.

Oh, and welcome to you as well Widetrack...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts