Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Brian, I'm 20 years old and i own a 2013 SXT Challenger which i bought last September, It's my 2nd car, first being a 2001 Pontiac Formula Firebird. I bought a Challenger just because I've always liked the way they look, and their heritage. I loved my Firebird, but i felt alone on the road since their no longer in production and the few i see, are in not the best condition. It's just nice to see other cars that carry the same badge as I do, and look very nice doing it. I've actually been looking here just looking around the forum looking at mods and stuff, and finally decided to say hi. So hello!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yes sir, welcome from Maryland. Used to live down your way (Texarkana). The other half couldn't take the heat. Me, I was fine. With this wicked winter we are having this year, I bet she wishes we at least wintered in Texas.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT Brian

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes sir, welcome from Maryland. Used to live down your way (Texarkana). The other half couldn't take the heat. Me, I was fine. With this wicked winter we are having this year, I bet she wishes we at least wintered in Texas.
Small world, I live in Hooks, and I actually work and go to college in Texarkana

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome from West Texas!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,024 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts