Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

My name is Kurt Brown, I'm a Service Writer here at Cherokee Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram... I am an avid Challenger fan and am stoked about us getting our 392 in... I've been talking to my Service Manager about trying to get a special deal for those of you who are enthusiastic about your car like I am about my vehicles...

I am posting a picture of our recent coupon... Now, the oil change coupon is only for conventional oil but i'm working on a synthetic price... Normally with 7 quarts it come to around $60 so I'm working from that right now... I'm going to frequently try to post in and help out with things I'm familiar with but most on here have more experience right now than I do.. But, I'll definitely work with anyone and try to help with info that I can get...

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

It's okay to share information please don't attempt to drive business towards a non supporting vendor.

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,121 Posts
Kurt, welcome to the forum:bigthumb:
I hope you don't mind but here's a question you might be able to help with.
I am going to put JBA shortie headers on my R/T and would prefer to have my local dodge dealer do the install. How many hours could I expect them to bill for this procedure?
I would like to do high-flo cats too, but I am not sure the dealer will touch the cats at all, even though we have no emmissions test here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not here to strike up business but I wouldn't frown in the people in my area wanted to swing by.... I'm an enthusiast just like everyone here...

Those jba headers shouldn't pay any more than 6 hours.... Warranty pays like 2.3... The dealership won't touch the cats, I can assure you of that... I wish we could... We are pretty straight laced with customers and finding a good exhaust shop is your best bet!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts