Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked her up last week, 2012 HEMI Orange R/T Classic. She ain't new, but she's new to me. I spent the last 9 years driving a Pontiac Vibe and decided i wanted something newer fun drive. I will admit one of the 392 cars or a Scat Pack would have been nice, but this fit my budget and very happy.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,264 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Congrats, great color choice! Pretty sure 2012 was the ligher orange called Header Orange. Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,021 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations!!! A Vibe??? Well God Bless you! You have seen the light (Blues Brothers). I recently have seen it too!
Isn't it amazing in life when you have one of those life changing moments that you can, will, never come back from.
Now I look upon all the other cars with a HUGE superiority complex. Actually feel bad for men in $60,000 SUV's. They get out of their car...... whatever, and look at the challenger, back at their ride. Back at the Challenger. Then at the Wife, then the wiping of the eye as they walk away. So sad! Not to mention those shoe horning themseslves into mustangs and challengers. Not to mention the Corvettes!!! Ever try wrenching yourself out of one of those lately???

Good for you!

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome. That Vibe served me well, it was bought as an appliance car. It never left me stranded and it still gets 28mpg with 177k on the clock. The last car I had this nice was an '04 GTO that got totaled in '06 when a Taco failed to stop at a red light and caused 4 car pile.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts