Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined and wanted to say Hello to everyone.We just bought a 2010 Furious Fuscia RT last month. So there will be question to be asked. I have always messed with the older Mopars and have some now. I have a Purple 70 340 Swinger and a 70 Lemon Twist Air Grabber RoadRunner that we show. I guess we will making some shows with the Challenger now. Thanks Again Ronnie

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask whatever you want. There's alot of knowlegable and helpfull folks here. Tell us more about your car when you can.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't done any mods to it yet. But there is some in the future to be done. It is the FF with the white interior and auto. The wife couldn't drive the standard. We have really enjoyed it so far and I know it is going to get better. We don't have that many miles on it yet. We are going to the big meet In Norman, Okla. at the end of July and it should be a good one. Ronnie

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
With an auto a CAI and tune makes it sound and look alot better. If your into a long road trip alot of us are getting together at Challengerfest 2 at the end of April.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
welcome to the forum