Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I've been looking at the these forums for a little while now and finally decided to go with the challenger over the camaro. Its nothing special just a 2013 sxt v6 but it will be here tomorrow. Now its time to spend even more money on all the stuff ive seen on the forums.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congrats on your purchase!
I would have to warn you though, these cars are pretty addictive!

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Welcome from Houston

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the welcome and im glad to see some people from the tulsa area here. Well its been a long weekend but friday my car finally got here. I had to work all weekend and only got to drive it from home to work and back the last three days but i can say without a doubt i love this car, and am damn glad i got it over the camaro.

here it is.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome from Houston!! :D

·
Premium Member
2010 Challenger SRT8
633 Posts
Welcome from Wa State!

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Thank you all for the welcome and im glad to see some people from the tulsa area here. Well its been a long weekend but friday my car finally got here. I had to work all weekend and only got to drive it from home to work and back the last three days but i can say without a doubt i love this car, and am damn glad i got it over the camaro.

here it is.
I have heard that C-QUARTZ is really good. Here's the link
CQuartz Ceramic Quartz Paint Protection, CQuartz nano coating, nano paint sealant

1 - 14 of 14 Posts