Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have a 2009 Inferno Red R/T that was recently involved in a crash. Ford F150 tried to cut me off doing about 90 mph on the interstate, ended up ramming me instead. Been using this site to get my challenger fix while my baby is in the shop. Kind of worried about how she'll look/run when she's out, fingers crossed.

Jim

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Today's body shops can do amazing things sorry to see her dinged up but keep the faith brother :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Sorry about your car, good luck on getting it fixed properly.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Rockville!

I hail from Olney and hung out with alot of kids from the Manor. I was a student at the Auto Trades Foundation there in R'ville. ('78-81) Is the place still there?

Good luck with your car.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

:guiness:Welcome to the forum.
Lots to see, read, learn here.
Learn of places and suppliers that are Challenger friendly.

·
Super Moderator
14,134 Posts
:guiness:Welcome to the forum.
Lots to see, read, learn here.
Learn of places and suppliers that are Challenger friendly.

Stop digging up old New Member Introduction threads. They clutter the forum and make it appear that your only purpose is to increase your post count.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcomes and well wishes everyone.

Have not heard of the auto trade foundation, pretty new to the area myself.

Bought the challenger at a dealership outside of Baltimore. There is a Darcars in Rockville and Criswell is a dodge dealership in Gaithersburg.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
sorry about your car but welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
395 Posts
My neighbor bought his Rubicon in Clarksville. He seemed pleased with the experience. I bought my Challenger in Mt. Airy. I'm sure I could have gotten a lower price elsewhere, but didn't want to go any farther from home.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome from Silver Spring Maryland

·
Registered
88 Posts
There is a darcars in Silver Spring, and Ourisman in Clarksville as mentioned. Bought in Silver Spring and get serviced in Clarksville.

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
395 Posts
A few years ago, I took the '71 Charger to a Mopar show at the Clarksville dealership. Not a big show, but the dealership did it up nice. They provided lunch and gave away tickets to the NASCAR race in Dover. I've been mostly overseas since then and don't know if they still have their show. But, if they do, it's worth taking your car over.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts