Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally bought byself a Mopar, I grew up with many classic mopars my dad had collected and a few I helped him restore (68 charger, 2x73 chargers, 68 dart swinger, 70 road runner, 69 1/2 superbee, 68 GTX, 70 cuda' and probably a few more i don't remember, which i hope to inherit one day). Anyway i'm a Mopar fan through and through. I've been in the military 9 years now 6 1/2 of which were overseas. Now that I have settled down in the states its time to pick up my old habit again, fixing cars. My last deployment I ordered a Hemi Orange 2010 Challenger Classic R/T. My Dad and uncle were both pleased and exclamed "bout time you bought one". Its definatly a great car, but I plan on moding I have a lot of things in mind I'd like do with it and and that is why I joined this fourm so I see who has been there first, and find out what works best. Being that just about every part I would like to change or modify is going to cost around $1000. I'm looking for in put on which parts are worth it.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you get by with these guys only showing you $1000 worth of stuff you want it will be a miricle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum. If you get by with these guys only showing you $1000 worth of stuff you want it will be a miricle.
only a $1000 at a time Im talking about each part I want is $1000 or more, i.e, exhaust, exhaust headers, heads, supercharger, cam, lowering kit, wheels, axle or axle shafts, rear end...and so on, these are things i'm looking at getting, but i'm here to find out what works best from the people who have already them out, so i don't end up spend 20k on lessons learned.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Nice choice in car as for the mods they are expensive but if you take time to go through and read and research you'll see it's not hard just take your time and think about what it is you want the car to be when your finished...BTW you better lock up those credit cards this site has a way of getting you to use them :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts