Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

How are you? I'm a new member, joined up around a week ago. I currently drive a '01 honda accord. I work from home, so it does not get out much. Well. I'm hoping to semi-retire the accord within this year and make it my winter driver, so I can have a sweet sublime '15 R/T. We'll see!. I've been reading on this forum here and there the past few months.

So I'll be saving my pennies, and wanted to say hello! :)

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Welcome southern NH dude. I am in Merrimack - how close? Want to go to the Castle in the Clouds with a bunch of Challenger (Mopar) folks - 17 May. Check out the thread in the North East Region section : http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f62/cruise-castle-clouds-196186/

If ya need a ride - my SRT may have a spare seat (in back). My covetous youngest daughter will be riding shot gun and she will use it on anyone trying to take her seat (or future car) from her.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hey, welcome from Manchester NH. Also planing on the Castle in the Clouds trip with my daughter riding shot gun.

I have a 2006 Honda Civic that is my winter and rainy day car. That's a good plan.

Save those pennies for sure. You won't be sorry.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
good luck in your search and welcome

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Guys! If i can make the trip I'll post up , but the family is pretty booked in May. I may try and swing down before you guys leave and check out the cars

:)

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Welcome to ChallengerTalk! You are going to love the '15!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts