Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Kristin, I'm from Arizona, and I got a 2010 Black Dodge Challenger for my sweet sixteen :) Dad & I are looking forward to talking with you guys!

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kristin and congrats on the car. Not alot of 16 year olds have Challenger. By the way, what ever you put in your signiture didnt work.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! and i seemed to notice that, i saw alot of 18 year olds. I haven't put anything on my signature yet... leaving it up to my dad to tell me all the things he did to my car lol hoping to have fun on here!

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Your fist post has a couple of red Xs were the signiture goes and I was just telling you so if it was important you could redo it. they aren't on your last post.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Kristin, Welcome from Okla. You are very lucky to have a car like the Rt for your 16th birthday. Enjoy the ride and the forums and be careful. Ronnie

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Welcome from the Bay. You have an awesome dad! :bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Kristin, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
A new Challenger R/T at the age of 16 for free? Wow. I sure hope you are more responsible with the car than I would of, if I got one at your age. Then again usually it's guys that are the more aggressive drivers.

Welcome and congrats! Did you get the classic in black?

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Well you are the 2nd young teenage girl with a new R/T I've seen in the past week. Had another one post on FB. She was 17 and her folks bought her a new Yellow RT with black side stripes for her graduation present. It was actually her 2nd Challenger. She had an SE and they traded up.

Anyway congrats Kristen. Drive safe....and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A new Challenger R/T at the age of 16 for free? Wow. I sure hope you are more responsible with the car than I would of, if I got one at your age. Then again usually it's guys that are the more aggressive drivers.

Welcome and congrats! Did you get the classic in black?
i'm not sure? mine has sparkles in the black.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

rumbled past you guys on 3-22-11 on our way to spring fest 6 :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts