Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Adam Ryan, I live in Toledo Ohio. I am new challenger owner. It's a 2010 r/t 6spd, color=torred. Amazing car! Load profile picture and others as I figure it out. I have tons of questions I will start to ask. Ranging from 1/4 launch revs to mudflaps and hid lights (which I want:))

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Welcome from Columbus. Ask away as there is a ton of knowledge on this forum.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Toledo

My name is Adam Ryan, I live in Toledo Ohio. I am new challenger owner. It's a 2010 r/t 6spd, color=torred. Amazing car! Load profile picture and others as I figure it out. I have tons of questions I will start to ask. Ranging from 1/4 launch revs to mudflaps and hid lights (which I want:))
We love Tony Paco's!!!!!
Welcome aboard!:bigthumb:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Welcome from Cleveland see you around

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As a new owner....

So as a new owner I have loved all the information that I have learned so far from this forum and all the nice folks who have answered my questions.....But im going to ask another. What are some things I should know? I have a 2010 rt 6spd. Whats stuff every challenger should know, I am not talking about mods as much as car care and maint. and things that must be done to keep my car running great and looking great. Thanks ahead of the time for your help!!!:alf:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts