Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not an "official" Challenger owner but have a 2011 R/T Classic on order (Toxic Orange, Black Stripes, 6-speed man, track pack, sunroof, sound group II, 730N media center). Been in D1 - Gateline Scheduled since 4/1. No shipping ETA yet. Ah the wait!!!! :cowtounge:

My current ride which I'm trading in for the Challenger is a 2007 Charger R/T with custom Danko chin and rear deck spoilers, JLT Carbon Fiber CAI, Moroso catch can, Hurst comp stick and Kenwood DNX-6960 head unit. Plan on putting everything back to OEM but not the spoilers of course. Which leads to a question, will the CAI fit the 2011 Challenger R/T ? Both are the same 5.7 Hemi.

Look forward to interacting with the ChallengerTalk members!!!!!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Not an "official" Challenger owner but have a 2011 R/T Classic on order (Toxic Orange, Black Stripes, 6-speed man, track pack, sunroof, sound group II, 730N media center). Been in D1 - Gateline Scheduled since 4/1. No shipping ETA yet. Ah the wait!!!! :cowtounge:

My current ride which I'm trading in for the Challenger is a 2007 Charger R/T with custom Danko chin and rear deck spoilers, JLT Carbon Fiber CAI, Moroso catch can, Hurst comp stick and Kenwood DNX-6960 head unit. Plan on putting everything back to OEM but not the spoilers of course. Which leads to a question, will the CAI fit the 2011 Challenger R/T ? Both are the same 5.7 Hemi.

Look forward to interacting with the ChallengerTalk members!!!!!
To answer your question, I would say no. I checked a couple of suppliers and there are different part #'s for the 2 cars. Sounds like your Charger was really nice.

Welcome to the Challenger. I know you'll love it. And this is a great forum too.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To answer your question, I would say no. I checked a couple of suppliers and there are different part #'s for the 2 cars. Sounds like your Charger was really nice.

Welcome to the Challenger. I know you'll love it. And this is a great forum too.
Thanks Jim! Not a big deal if they are different parts. Probably will have a fire sale of the mods after I get the Challenger. Just don't want all the mods to go in on a trade that I won't get anything for.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations on your order and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome to the club. Your order sounds pretty awesome. Congrats.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome. Glad to see another East Tn. member. there's a few more on here too. I live in Kingsport and just got my 11 Challenger SE about 3 weeks ago.

See ya around
Devildog

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got word from dealer today that my car status is now status F-Paint!

At least I know it's in production. Tomorrow is my birthday so it would be cool to know it was complete on my birthday!

As once popular Hall & Oats song, "So close yet so far away"!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts