Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am a new 2010 Challenger SE owner from Wylie, Texas and really glad to be here! I bought my Brilliant Black SE right at the end of December and have been absolutely LOVING it ever since. I've always been more of a practical car owner having sedans, trucks, suvs and minivans (wife's) so buying the Challenger was a bit out of the ordinary. It all started roughly 2 years or so ago when I was driving on the freeway and saw my first Challenger. At the time, I could not tell what it was but I was totally impressed! Wow. It wasn't until later that day that I found out what it was when I asked a few friends that were into cars. That same year several months later visiting some friends my buddy and I went to get groceries and I was telling him about the Challenger. We went by a Dodge dealer and ended up turning in. They had an SRT8 in HEMI Orange. Whoa! We went for a test drive. Not sure if it was the remote start or the G force indicator got me hooked like a ten pound bass on a nightcrawler, but since that time I've wanted to someday get a Challenger. Well that time came at the end of the year with incentives and dealers needing to move the 2010s for the new 2011s. I got a very good price my Challenger. The only option was 18 inch wheels. Since then I've installed a oem rear lip spoiler, chrome gas cap and fog lights. Now I know why women like to "accessorize" because I am so digging this car stuff. And this forum has been a great resource for me to learn lots. I have much more to learn and look forward to being a part of the Challenger community.

Thanks all,
Rob
Wylie, Texas

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Rob, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Rob, check out the SE section the guys have done alot of mods and are very helpful. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts