Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Looks good... I've thought about that on my WB also.

Now to my joke... Do the Stock Banana Ding Dongs fit this Splitter?

·
Registered
#6 of 80 Mopar '17 Challenger
109 Posts
Looks awesome. I've considered this but I don't like the 2 different blacks. The stock splitter and then the zl1. If I could get the entire kit for the body moldings and the splitter/side skirts/diffuser I'd do that. $$$$$$ of course but I gotta tree out back.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Scat Pack
20 Posts
Looks awesome. I've considered this but I don't like the 2 different blacks. The stock splitter and then the zl1. If I could get the entire kit for the body moldings and the splitter/side skirts/diffuser I'd do that. $$$$$$ of course but I gotta tree out back.
Just a option that you could do to get what you want a little easier. Removing the lip from the bumper cover, then scratching/sanding it down. That's for the lip to hold the paint. Once that's done put your splitter on and reattach it to the bumper cover. I used Vicrez to get my splitter and brackets.

·
Registered
#6 of 80 Mopar '17 Challenger
109 Posts
Just a option that you could do to get what you want a little easier. Removing the lip from the bumper cover, then scratching/sanding it down. That's for the lip to hold the paint. Once that's done put your splitter on and reattach it to the bumper cover. I used Vicrez to get my splitter and brackets.
I considered doing that. Having all of the plastic moldings/skirts/front and rear sanded down, painted gloss black to match the factory top. Then putting on a full carbon kit.

Sweeeeeet!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.