Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you all for all the info put up in Challenger talk during the years. I really helped me to decide on which Challenger was right for me. Being 50+ my boy room in the early seventies was full of posters on the Old School Challengers. Also in Sweden in the seventies we watched series like Baretta,Canon, Starsky & Hutch, Rockford etc. So the American muscle car has a great heritage over here. And yesterday on an airplane movie i noticed a Challenger in the Fate of the furious ;))

I went for a Challenger 2018 R/T Shaker in pitch black. Not delivered to me yet but i already have tons of ideas thanks to the forum how to make it a bit more old school, especially tires & rims.

Happy new year !

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Welcome from Colorado you ol' geezer :) I have a friend from Stockholm and am surprised at the American muscle car following in Sweden. Heck, you guys have Koenigsegg building killer cars there.

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
Welcome from Colorado, USA too! I visited Amsterdam, and was awed to see a couple of the muscle cars there included a black 1969 Camaro SS that turned the heads.

Looks forward to see the pics of your new ride once it's delivered!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,209 Posts
Welcome to ChallengerTalk (from Portland,OR)

Did a quick look - fuel prices are nearly what they run in UK - that's a commitment.

But you'll probably have one of the more unique cars there in Stockholm

Greetings from your "cousin": ['16 Scat Pack Shaker]

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,637 Posts
Enjoy the car. You’ll love it..... and you’ll be a local legend to boot. Have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,025 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new Challenger. How awesome is that!!! Way to represent.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Welcome from Maryland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Congrats and Welcome from Southern California!! :5:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,635 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts