Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I have been lurking for awhile and decided to join the forum. I am not a Challenger owner yet but grew up with the old classics......geez probably dating myself right there haha. Anyway I plan to buy a 2010 Challenger RT in the next 2 to 3 months. It is cold and frozen where i live right now so I have been doing some dreaming about warm weather and carefree cruising. I have my eye on a few different Furious Fuschia RT Classics here in town. Hoping they are still around when I`m ready to buy ! Of course I am going to mod it I plan on K&N Cold Air Intake, Corsa Xtreme cat back..JBA shorty headers...ahhhhh hurry up warm weather!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yes cold here in Afghanistan right now too! So everywhere is right! Welcome aboard!
See now, if you were down here in Khost Vegas, Salerno-land, you'd be up to your ears in sun and relative warmth, with it only getting cold at night or when it rains. I think the worst we've seen was mid-20s on a really cold night. Just came out of two days of rain, and today was sunny, and could see the snowcaps off in the distance.

BTW, welcome to the OP.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi everybody, I have been lurking for awhile and decided to join the forum. I am not a Challenger owner yet but grew up with the old classics......geez probably dating myself right there haha. Anyway I plan to buy a 2010 Challenger RT in the next 2 to 3 months. It is cold and frozen where i live right now so I have been doing some dreaming about warm weather and carefree cruising. I have my eye on a few different Furious Fuschia RT Classics here in town. Hoping they are still around when I`m ready to buy ! Of course I am going to mod it I plan on K&N Cold Air Intake, Corsa Xtreme cat back..JBA shorty headers...ahhhhh hurry up warm weather!
Hi and Welcome from Wisconsin where it's frozen and the only thing the state has going for it is the GB Packers :guiness:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I live in Minnesota, I swear this is the longest snowiest Winter I can remember......starting to dream of Ice out, fishing and cruising. I CANNOT wait to get the car, so excited!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Welcome from Round Rock TX- just north of Austin. And yes there are lost people on here too.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Best of luck and be sure to find the other ladies on the site they have a thread

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/chicks-challengers-41724/?highlight=women+challengers

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Welcome aboard from Columbus OH... It is 10 degrees today... yep... Cold! My Challenger is a daily driver so it braves the winter..... :notallthere:

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT 6spd detonator yellow
503 Posts
welcome from PA glad to have another gear shifting female here real cool...think about the color detinator yellow....you might like it my favorite enjoy the forum lots of good people and data......

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Welcome from where we don't see much snow but the temps did drop last week for a couple days

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Hi Chrissy, and welcome to the forum from Ontario. I'm happy to see another woman on here, we're few and far between. It's freezing up here to and snow keeps piling up. Good luck getting your new Challenger and warmer weather coming soon.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome from south central Okla. It is snowing and sleeting here now but it is suppose to be in the 60's by next week. We can get the car out then. Get your' s picked out. I don't know how many Fuschia's will be left in 2 r 3 months since they just made so many but it is a great color. Ronnie

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yes by all means..get a Challenger!

We bought a plain-Jane SE a few months back..wife just loves it...drives it like she stole it...I have to beg for car-time.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts