Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More fine work by Nate. Got it to match the new nose badge.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Look great Man !!! I really love the retro throw-back look!!! Did mine like a 1970 Challenger. Makes it a little more personal.

Great factory matching look !!!

Attachments

·
Banned
675 Posts
nice touch

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looks good.

Where'd you get the nose badge?

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
More fine work by Nate. Got it to match the new nose badge.
I'm not a fan of grill emblems at all, even retro ones, but this one combined with the nose badge actually works quite well for me. I know: to each their own, but at least I can agree with what you did and say it looks sick.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I like it!!! Make yours look the way you want so it stands out. This is mine...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Looks great!!!! Only problem is , you misspelled Editon

Psych

Mike

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep!

Though I think I could make a pretty good argument that all of the mods I've done make it pretty "special" :thumbsup:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Good job, but the only problem is these SE's are "standard Edition" . I have two 1970 Special editions and you get extra stuff, which you don't with the new cars.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Good job, but the only problem is these SE's are "standard Edition" . I have two 1970 Special editions and you get extra stuff, which you don't with the new cars.
well his SE is totally unique from any other challenger...seems like a special edition to me

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks - exactly what I was thinking.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Got the emblems, both "Challenger" and "R/T' badges, from Jacks Auto Parts in NJ. They are actually from a 1970 Challenger applications.
Dizzi

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I didn't like all the lettering on my stock grille. I popped off the stock "Challenger" and "SRT" script and put them away. And when I replaced my rear SRT8 badge with a custom one from ReBadge I just moved my rear badge up to the grille.

Reactions: NFD3L
1 - 19 of 19 Posts