Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so am looking to start a group up here in tracy, stockton, modesto, livermore area. Meet up would be held in tracy or modesto for the most part. Id like to get at least 6 to 10 people intrested in this as i am looking at making site just for us valley folks. Basically i am seeing tons of us out here but no meet ups in theses areas except once in awhile a bay area meet happens in livermore. Im wanting a group closer to home i dont mind driving but meeting up just to hang out for an hour and having to go over 50 miles or more to get thete eats the pocket.

So if anyone would like to join me on this please contact me as id like to get a few of us to be the main organizers of this. Sorry if typos i am doing this on my phone.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Great idea! I live in Modesto and would love to have some local meet and greets! The NorCal Challengers club appears to be pretty quiet right now and there are a few members in Modesto, Manteca, Tracy and Stockton who we might be able to interest in some more local events.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
540 Posts
I'm moving to Dublin in June so I'd be down. I was thinking about an East Bay group as well since the South Bay events always seem to be fun, but the East Bay meets I've been to usually top out at 4 cars.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice yeah i no the NorCal group has a big turn out but then again they are not close to me either I felt like starting my own group closer to home than all over the place. I am getting there more and more cars.
I'm moving to Dublin in June so I'd be down. I was thinking about an East Bay group as well since the South Bay events always seem to be fun, but the East Bay meets I've been to usually top out at 4 cars.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey bro hows the car club doing just bought a 2020 challenger and been wanted to get involved in something can you reach out to me and let me know if you guys are still meeting up around Stockton tracy area

20200809_133554.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts