Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone. traded my Charger for a Challenger - had a tough time deciding between a gt and rt but I was happy with the 6cyl in the Charger and really like the awd. when I saw a picture of this color I thought who in the heck would by that? well when I saw it on the showfloor the answer was me.
:smile:

challenger.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations and welcome. I understand. Beautiful car, great color. Right time of year too. Good luck!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, nice to "meet" you -

I have a dilemma now, my 19yr old son is home from college this weekend and in a week moment I told him he could use the car one day.:surprise:

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
thanks guys, nice to "meet" you -

I have a dilemma now, my 19yr old son is home from college this weekend and in a week moment I told him he could use the car one day.:surprise:

Well there is an obvious caveat, the weather. Are you sure it is a nice sunny warm day??? Can't do any inclement weather!
I mean, he is in school and should have understood that by now...... that should buy you till summer.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,848 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
15,357 Posts
Congrats on your new GT - and you have a cool color as well.

In a parking lot, you'll always be able to spot yours - from the sea of gray/black/silver/white that everything else seems to be in nowadays.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts